Lot Size: 223.5 Acres
- The property sits at the intersection of Highway 20 and Woodruff Lane in Marysville, CA. DO NOT DISTURB TENANTS! PROPERTY SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
- Yuba County APN#’s: 006-070-023 & 006-070-033
- 223.50+/- total acres with 200.45+/- plantable acres.
- A 5 year yield history is available to qualified buyers upon request.
- This farm has 197 FSA base acres with a 73.27 FSA yield history
- Onsite 25,250 cwt grain storage facility. The facility is in operating condition and dried rice for the 2021 crop year.
- The farm is in Hallwood Irrigation Company. The cost to irrigate this property for both rice farming and duck hunting is approximately $30.00/acre.
- Hallwood Irrigation Company participates in water sales. This property has a well that produces approximately 2,400 gallons per minute with a 75Hp motor. It has been used for groundwater substitution in previous years. Income from water sales vary from year to year. 5 years of income are available to qualified buyers upon request.
- 3 bedroom 1 bathroom 1,626+/- Sqft Home. Has been rented to the same couple for 30 years. The tenants would like to continue to rent the home from the buyer. According to the seller, the tenants have a perfect payment record and have taken care of repairs.
- There is a month to month lease on the home. The rice farm, grain storage facility, and duck hunting are free from any leases.
Oil, Gas, & Mineral Rights:
- All of the oil, gas, and mineral rights owned by the seller will transfer to the buyer at the close of escrow.
- 75 Hp Electric Motor on a well that produces 2,400gpm
- The property taxes will be a little more than 1% of the sales price
- $3,352,500 or $15,000 per acre
- Cash at the close of escrow. “As Is, Where is Sale” All offers MUST be submitted by 12/7/21
- Great district 10 rice farm! Very few properties come up for sale in this area. This is one of few rice farms where you can grow a crop and sell water simultaneously. The property is in an area known for both duck & goose hunting. In 2021, this farm and the surrounding farms are full of winter water making it a great place for large numbers of ducks and geese. Please call either Ward Charter (530) 870-2717 or Justin Hill (530) 304-7889 for a private showing today!